This is a maintenance release with a number of small improvements:
- The Converter allows strings with spaces, datetimes, and naming of parameters
- There's an overload of ExecuteWithReport, which doesn't require a parameter (it inspects the stack trace), but may not work well on release builds
- The fluent interface hides System.Object methods with an EditorBrowsableAttribute
- StoryQ.dll has been strongly named, in case you need to strongly name your unit test assembly (Usually because you're using InternalsVisibleTo)
- StoryQ produces an appropriate description for IEnumerable parameters, such as arrays.